Sep 10, 2007

MySpace is a Nightmare

Seriously. I get a headache just looking at it.

A friend from High School dropped me a line, as I had apparently created a MySpace page a while back (I think it was in a vain attempt to view a friend's page, but I'm really not sure). I got curious about how many people from way back when were in there (I knew of two, one of whom I can no longer find).

Ye gods. Searching for people via your high school is an exercise in futility. It doesn't even show people's names. What good is that? Two-thirds of these people have photos of cats for their profiles.

"Oh, 'lowball' must be Fred. I'd know that cat that didn't exist when I knew him like the back of my hand."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can always look on Classmates.com, annoying banner ads notwithstanding